Architectural Engineering Department has set a group of objectives in order to achieve its mission and vision:
- To provide students with the best possible committed education in order to succeed in their future careers in designing and constructing high-performance buildings.
- Develop effective resources and programs that attract a diverse group of outstanding graduates.
- Enhance academic excellence by providing effective support to both the faculty and students to raise the level of human and scientific resources in the department.
- Promote collaborative participation among all individuals, including the head of department, faculty members and the university administration.
Architecture Engineering Educational student Outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice