Architectural Engineering Department has set a group of objectives in order to achieve its mission and vision:
- To provide students with the best possible committed education in order to succeed in their future careers in designing and constructing high-performance buildings.
- Develop effective resources and programs that attract a diverse group of outstanding graduates.
- Enhance academic excellence by providing effective support to both the faculty and students to raise the level of human and scientific resources in the department.
- Promote collaborative participation among all individuals, including the head of department, faculty members and the university administration.
Architecture Engineering Educational student Outcomes:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.