The scope of the department of architectural Engineering is to provide a world-class education in architectural engineering capable of excelling in the creation of high performance buildings – addressing both new and old buildings – as well as advanced research and community service. World-class architectural education of Arch. Eng. Department is based on:
- Solid ground with high professional ethics to handle real life problems elegantly;
- competent with breadth and depth in engineering fundamentals and building systems;
- awareness of the world and sensitive to the environment and international cultures;
- versatile and flexible in providing professional services and understanding entrepreneurship;
- effective in team operation and cooperation skills;
- effective in communication skills and leadership roles.
The mission of the department of architectural engineering is to prepare students for successful careers in professional practice and to carry out applied research in the design of buildings with special emphasis on the Palestinian culture