Graduates of Chemical Engineering program at An-Najah National University are expected to have the following PEO’s:
- Maintaining career growth and innovation by achieving job proficiency, covering a broad spectrum of professional areas, maintaining job advancement and recognition; and developing new processes, devices and methods.
- Achieving professional development by pursuing additional educational activities, demonstrating leadership effectiveness and responsible teamwork with clear communication, acquiring professional certifications and coping with evolving technologies while reserving cultural heritage of the Palestinian people.
- Being involved in their communities and professional associations, considering safety, economics, environment and ethical manners at local and international levels.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.