A recognized leading department in chemical engineering education and research, preparing its graduates to be highly demanded in the industry, locally and regionally, for their professional skills, scientific background, and ethical and professional values.
- Contribute to the advancement and development of chemical industry in Palestinian society through the pursuit of innovative teaching and learning, active learning and cutting edge scientific research.
- Pursue regional leadership in chemical engineering fields.
- Provide enhanced practical, applied and training related aspects to the students that serve the Palestinian Industry.
- Graduate engineers with abilities and skills to analyze and interpret data, design and conduct experiments in the field of chemical engineering.
- Apply knowledge to solve chemical engineering problems in a global, economic, societal, and environmental contexts, considering social, political, ethical, health, safety, and sustainability aspects, within a life-long learning framework.