The Department seeks excellence in teaching, learning, research and community services, and provides local and regional markets with qualified graduates in various civil engineering fields.
- Achieve regional leadership in civil engineering education.
- Prepare students scientifically and practically and train them for competent and professional engineering practice.
- Prepare students to address various civil engineering problems based on solid technical foundations.
- Provide opportunities for scientific research and practical applications in civil engineering for the advancement and development of the Palestinian society.
- Assure quality and foster systematic pursuit of improvement in education to graduate engineers with abilities and skills to analyze and interpret data, design and conduct experiments, apply knowledge to solve civil engineering problems in a global, economic, societal, and environmental contexts, considering social, political, ethical, health, safety, and sustainability aspects, within a life-long learning framework.