- Our graduates will demonstrate competency in the design, analysis, implementation and optimization of modern Computer Engineering systems.
- Our graduates will assume successful careers and leadership roles in the Computer Engineering field both in the software and hardware disciplines or any other related areas, whether in an entrepreneurial, managerial, professional or academic settings.
- Our graduates will compete effectively on the global level and demonstrate professional attitude, respect for diversity, effective communication & team-working skills in addition to strong sense of ethical and social responsibility on the global and local scales.
- Our graduates will demonstrate an appreciation of life-long learning and continual self-development through successfully pursuing graduate studies or professional training
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.