- Our graduates will demonstrate competency in the design, analysis, implementation and optimization of modern Computer Engineering systems.
- Our graduates will assume successful careers and leadership roles in the Computer Engineering field both in the software and hardware disciplines or any other related areas, whether in an entrepreneurial, managerial, professional or academic settings.
- Our graduates will compete effectively on the global level and demonstrate professional attitude, respect for diversity, effective communication & team-working skills in addition to strong sense of ethical and social responsibility on the global and local scales.
- Our graduates will demonstrate an appreciation of life-long learning and continual self-development through successfully pursuing graduate studies or professional training
Student outcomes are outcomes (a) through (k) plus any additional outcomes that may be articulated by the program.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.