PEO’s of Energy and Environment Engineering:
Graduates of Energy Engineering and Environment program at An-Najah National University are expected to have the following PEO’s
- Demonstrate professionalism in ethical, safety, economical and environmental factors with high ability to work within a team with good communication skills.
- Able to evolve with changes in technology, economic conditions, work environment and also pursue life-long learning through higher education and/or professional developments while reserving the cultural heritage of the Palestinian people.
- Qualified to be a team leader and work in different countries and interdisciplinary diverse teams. Shall be sensitive to cultural aspects with strong foundation in energy Engineering and environment to meet the standards of local and international needs.
- An ability to apply knowledge of advanced mathematics and science to energy engineering and its environmental impacts.
- An ability to design and conduct energy engineering based experiments while considering its environmental impact, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve energy engineering problems with their environmental impacts.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for energy engineering practice and its environmental impacts.