PEO’s of Energy and Environment Engineering:
Graduates of Energy Engineering and Environment program at An-Najah National University are expected to have the following PEO’s
- Demonstrate professionalism in ethical, safety, economical and environmental factors with high ability to work within a team with good communication skills.
- Able to evolve with changes in technology, economic conditions, work environment and also pursue life-long learning through higher education and/or professional developments while reserving the cultural heritage of the Palestinian people.
- Qualified to be a team leader and work in different countries and interdisciplinary diverse teams. Shall be sensitive to cultural aspects with strong foundation in energy Engineering and environment to meet the standards of local and international needs.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.