The student must complete 121 credit hours, distributed as follows:.
- Program requirements: 103 credit hours.
- Core courses (73 Credit Hours).
- Support Courses (12 Credit Hours).
- Elective Course (18 Credit Hours).
- University requirements: 18 credit hours
The requirements for being accepted in the department are as follows:
- Students are admitted competitively to the Bachelor's Degree program based on their cumulative average in the General Secondary Education Certificate (Tawjihi) Scientific and industrial streams.
- A minimum average of 70% is required for admission.
- The number of students to be admitted to the university at the beginning of each academic year is decided by the Council of Deans and approved by the Board of Trustees, taking into account the market demands in Palestine, the neighboring Arab countries.