Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
Graduates of Material Engineering program at An-Najah National University are expected to have the following PEO’s
- Our graduates will be able to demonstrate professionalism with high ability to work within a team with good communication skills.
- Our graduates will pursue career growth through professional developments while reserving the cultural heritage of the Palestinian people.
- Our graduates will be prepared to work in different countries and shall be sensitive to cultural aspects with strong foundation in applied material engineering to meet the standards of local and international needs
- The ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- The ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- The ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- The ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- A broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- The ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice