An-Najah National University has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) - Education to Work Transition Project - Ministry of Education and Higher Education, funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: Improvement of Students Skills towards Employment Enhancement: Collaboration between An-Najah Training and Innovation Centers with Palestinian Food Industries Union (PFIU). An-Najah National University seeks a Project coordinator to work on project implementation.
An-Najah National University is considering the selection of a highly qualified Project Coordinator to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of the Project activities under the supervision of the Project director.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Planning and coordinating the activities of the project in line with the main objectives.
- Following up the implementation of these activities and assuring that they are being done according to the plan.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines
- Facilitating communication between the stakeholders.
- Coordinating and attending regular meetings of steering committee.
- Assuring that proper communication flows among the project team members according to the organizational structure.
- Preparation of TOR’s of any training workshop to be carried out. This should be in cooperation with the Project’s director and PFIU representative.
- Work in close cooperation with the steering committee for the preparation of the intermediate and final reports about all activities carried out
- Preparation and delivery of regular financial and progress reports to QIF.
- Holds a B.Sc degree in business administration, project management, food engineering-related subjects or any other related field.
- knowledge of the subject of the project
- Good professional contacts
- Strong leadership skills
- Employee management and work allocation skills (at least one year experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Knowledge of laws governing the project
- Good moral conduct
Place of work:
The Project coordinator will work in An-Najah National University buildings.
The duration of the assignment is from the 10th, December, 2013 until the 20th Sep 2016.
The consultant shall work eight hours per day, five days per week.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their C.V. along with a covering letter to [email protected]. The deadline for application submission is 7th December 2pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed.
عدد القراءات: 20