This lab has several objectives to help in the study of traffic engineering:
- Speed - Spot speed studies and Space speed studies.
- Traffic Volume - Vehicle Classification Studies – Manual and Machines.
- Traffic Volume Studies – Intersections Manually and Machines.
- Parking Study.
- Pedestrian Volume Count Study.
- Intersection Delay Study.
- Inventory Study.
- Intersection Design and Control Project.
- Electronic Turning Movement – Intersection Vehicle Counter
- Inclinometer Slope – Measuring roads slope
- Phoenix Vehicle Traffic classifier – measuring speed and volume counter
- Radar – Measuring vehicle Speed
- Distance measurements
- Models of traffic related issues